Tuesday 17 December 2019

Creativity Process

For the first mission I decided I wanted to do a GIF as it was the best option there was available and it interested me the most. Nathan and Abdi also wanted to do GIF so we all came together as a group to do this project. Once the group was together, we would set our goals for this mission. The goals for this mission was to learn to how to make GIF using Adobe Premiere Pro and GIPHY. By the end of this project I hoped to have learned how to make GIFs and get a better understanding on how they work. The end product I hope to produce is at least one GIF to fully understand how to make GIFs and how they work. I also want to know if they are easy to make or very difficult.

The resources that will help me along the way are going to be Adobe Premiere Pro as that is how we are going to make the GIF and then GIPHY is going to help me make the effects for the GIFs we are going to make. I really hope that GIFs are going to be easy to make as I have never made one so I really do not know what to expect.

We also had to plan what we were going to do our GIFs on and we planned on doing a football GIF of one of us taking a shot on goal and creating it into a GIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment