Tuesday 17 December 2019

Creativity Reflection

In this mission I have learned how to create GIFs in Adobe Premiere Pro. I learned it by googling tutorials and then copying the tutorials and then creating my own GIF using the instructions I learned in separate videos.

While working on this project, I have learned that I am a good team worker as I put we all put in the same amount of work as each other. What I learned about this mission was that GIFs are actually not that difficult to create as all you would need is a video and Adobe Premiere Pro and you would be good to go. If you would want to add visual effects, I suggest you use GIPHY after Adobe Premiere Pro is finished with.

The Success of this mission was that we got our GIFs that we made to run perfectly and smoothly without any problems which I was very happy about. The failure of this mission was our presentation. After the presentations were presented, Shaun informed us that for the next mission he would want more images and less text in the presentations as it would look neater. Unfortunately we did not know about this command so therefore had lot of text and barely any images in our final presentation.

What I was most proud of in this mission was the fact that we actually made GIFs. This is my proudest moment in this mission as GIFs were the thing that we all focused on this mission. Also GIFs are really popular so when we made one correctly I was very happy with myself and and for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment