Tuesday 17 December 2019

Culture Reflection

After this mission was complete, I learned how to upload to Youtube and add things into the description etc. I learned this as this was my first opportunity to upload onto Youtube so I adding an appropriate title and description was a lot easier than expected as it looks very difficult. I also learned that famous youtubers work hard for their money as this took me 3 hours to edit as I was not familiar with the software.

With this mission I learned that people who make a living from youtube have to work hard to get their video to a success as it would take an awful long time to edit, upload and to also get views. About myself well I learned that I was better at editing than I thought I was.

Failure with this mission was editing with DaVinci Resolve 16 as we HAD to use Adobe Premiere Pro but unfortunately our group did not notice that till the last week. Success in this mission was uploading to Youtube without any problems whatsoever.

In this whole mission I am most proud of when I edited the video as I feel the video came out quite well edited and it was my first time editing with video editing software. If I was to do this again, I would start earlier as I would have more time to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment