Monday 7 October 2019

Introduction to who I am 


My name is Justin Flood and I am 19 years old. I live in Leixlip county Kildare. I have lived there all my life. My goals for this module is to do good and get a high grade. I would also want to learn something valuable and unique in this module that I could use in my future life.

My favourite food is pizza and my least favourite food would be the traditional dinner that would be bacon and cabbage. My brother likes it but I do not.

In my free time I would usually play on my Xbox with my friends or even go out with friends and have a good time.

When I was born I was diagnosed with dyspraxia. Kind of hard to explain so if you really want to know you can google it haha.

I have an older brother named Danny and an older sister named Carrie. Danny is 23 years of age and Carrie is 20 years of age.  I have my Mam and my Dad and my dog at home also. My dogs name is Rocky.

I am really excited to start my journey here in the Blanch Campus 💛

The image below shows Leixlip which is where I am from.

No comments:

Post a Comment