Tuesday 17 December 2019

Culture Process

The second mission was called Culture. Once we were told what was featured in this mission, we all had to stand in certain areas based on the topic we wanted to do. I wanted to do YouTube so I stood in one corner of the room with 5 other people who also wanted to do Youtube. We decided from the group of the 6 of us to make 2 teams, So for this mission I was paired up with Mia and Cian.

Our goals for this mission was to make a Youtube channel and hopefully we can make videos and share them onto Youtube itself. I also hope to get a better understanding on what famous youtubers do for living and if it is difficult or do they earn easy money?

By the end of this mission I hope to produce at least one video for my youtube channel. I hope to have edited this video using a video editing software. The topic on our videos is going to be Community Compilations.

Resources that could help me on the way would be an editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci resolve 16 etc.) Another resource that could really help be would be youtube itself and Social Blade. We can look up tutorials, and how much money and subscribers each channel have to just buy looking up their username. Youtube would be helping me as a resource as we need to upload video(s).

Once we knew what we were going to do, it was time to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment