Tuesday 17 December 2019

Culture Product

Now it is time to talk about how this project was created. I would first of all download a video off of Youtube using the y2mate.com website. I would put in the URL in the website and download the file in MP4. The MP4 file would then automatically save onto my laptop. The Video editing software I used for this mission was DaVinci Resolve 16. It was free to download so therefore I did download it so we could get a start on editing this video.

Once the MP4 file was saved to my computer, I started editing the video. The video I downloaded was a 25 minute video of funny compilations and when editing, I just cut bits out and kept bits in just to make it shorter and more entertaining. Once the editing was finished, I would export the mp4 file, render it and save it to my pc. I would then upload it to Youtube with an appropriate title and description.

Mia, Cian and I met up in the library and worked on the presentation for the project for about 4/5 hours. We put down history of youtube, why is was created, facts about the most viewed and subscribed channels and links to our videos for people who want to watch them. We played our videos at the presentation to give an overview of what our videos were like.

Once the presentations were done, we uploaded the Powerpoint onto moodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment